Font Size

Housing Choice Voucher (HCV)

Housing Choice Voucher (HCV)

HCV is not presently accepting applications. A public notice will be posted in the local newspaper and our website when we begin accepting applications. However, there is no projected date at this time.  

Portability clients wishing to transfer their vouchers to Round Rock should have their housing authority send the appropriate paperwork to our office at:

Round Rock Housing Authority
Attn: Housing Choice Voucher (HCV)
1505 Lance Lane
Round Rock, Texas 78664-4545
(512) 255-1336 Ext. 207
(512) 255-9159 Ext. 207
🖷 FAX: (512) 255-2645

We are unable to provide any information until we receive the paperwork from your housing authority.

We cannot assist with any transfers unless their housing authority is willing to pay for their voucher.

We are not absorbing vouchers at this time.

The Round Rock Housing Authority administers 94 vouchers of its own and approximately 140 portability vouchers from other housing authorities.

Vouchers transferred from other housing authorities must agree to repay RRHA for their participants.

Please note that RRHA has 48 hours to return a phone call or answer an email. Please do not leave multiple messages and/or send multiple emails it will slow down the process for RRHA to respond and be attentive to the needs of our clients.


For Landlords

Housing Choice Voucher Program Property Listing & Leasing Procedures

Common Fail HQS Inspections

Property Listing Renewal

Rent Increase Request

For Tenants

Background Check Authorization

Family Contribution Form

Change of Address/Phone Number

RRHA HCV Change of Income/Household Form

Income Verification

Request for Transcript of Tax Return

Live In Aid Agreement

Full-Time Student Verification

Household Member Removal Request (needs to be notarized)

Request for Informal Hearing or Review

Port Out Request Tenant Information

Written Notice to Vacate